Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jaxie new thing

So Jaxie has caught on to a new thing. When she is in the living room laying on the floor all by herself, and we are in the other room. She decides she needs some attention she will SCREAM. Not just a little whimper its a full out SCREAM. Then she turns toward the door to make sure some one is coming. If we don't come she just keeps on getting louder and louder. Its pretty funny and cute. I will be trying to clean or cooking and she decides she needs me. Of course its right when I cant run right to her. So I yell back your okay Jaxie ill be there soon. Well that only lasts about 2 minutes then she gets louder and louder.

1 comment:

  1. I was about to get after you for not updating your blog!! I just found that you changed your address! Your family pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete