Sunday, June 10, 2012

LONG TIME NO WRITE

Sorry its been awhile. Im really not good at this but I'll try, and it doesn't help that my computer has been down.

We have been doing so much that last few months.

1- I know I have already said this on the last post. But we are new HOME OWNERS SO SO HAPPY!!

2-We went on a CRUISE. It was a blast. I will have to post pictures later. We went to Jamica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

Jamica,

It was fun we just shopped and played at the beach. We went on a hop on and hop off shuttle they took us to the nice shops which means "NO HARRASSMENT" from the sales people you actualy had to go into the stores and see what they sold. We really didnt know what they meant till we went to the shops by the beach. Holy cow do they harrass you. More the men then the women. I was looking for a pearl ring. Im a mom now and thought it would be nice to have one. I know lame but I did. We went into this shop and the salesman showed me it and it was 275 we got him down to 50 but we didn't buy it. We thought really that cheap no way is that real so we bypassed it. As we were leaving we seen this little Toyota truck drive by with 2 men in the back with some big guns.. SCARY!!! It scared me bad enough I just about left everyone behind to get to the beach. I know I'm safe with my husband but come on even he can't be bullet proof.. The people on the streets would harrass the men by "come on mon you want a smoke", "I'm your waitor on the boat its safe with me come on mon" It was making the men so mad.. When we finally made it to the beach you have to pay to get to it and pay for the chairs, umbrellas, plus tip the boy who helps you set up the chairs. Then in there people would come by and ask to braid your hair or bracelets.. Wayne Jaxie and I were swimming in the ocean and this guy comes up to us and ties this bracelet on my and waynes wrists and fist pumps us whiles saying "peace, love, unity, respect" that is what they say to everyone. This guys name was "smokey" because he smokes a lot of weed!! ha ha I just laughed but then he goes this is how I pay for my childrens school by making these bracelets.. (SUCKER) Man did he get us. We learned after that... Well we were getting ready to go back on the beach and looked down and there were 2 sting rays swimming with us. Let me tell you what that actually scared me, I wanted to scream and run but didn't want to make that big of a deal so I acted like a big girl and not the scared little girl that I am.. OH YEAH THEY DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD AND ARE CRAZY!!!!

Grand Cayman,

Here it was nice, they also drive on the wrong side of the road, but not as crazy!! We went scuba diving here. Well I should say Wayne and Gary went scuba diving. I tried and couldn't do it. I sure wish I could. I just couldn't get use to breathing under water. I'm going to get to where I can. Wayne loves to scuba and I want to do it with him. While I was sitting on the pier waiting for him and Gary (waynes dad) I was looking down into the water and seen tons of sardines and a few huge huge I mean huge fish that were as big as I am. HUGE!!! I think I probably would have freaked out if I seen fish that big. Wayne took some pictures of it under the water so when we develop them Ill put some one here. This was the only place I got sunburned. Jaxie got to spend the day shopping with her Grandma Honey, and aunts and cousins. I think she had a great time because she was tuckered out that night.

Cozumel,

I loved this place I think the most. We got off the ship and on the pier they have some shopping right off. It was funny because it was Tequila, they were giving free shots away I think people were drunk before they left that shopping strip.. It was funny I can't believe how sheltered we are here in Utah. Here we went parasailing. It was so much fun. Gracee and I went together up in the air. It was so beautiful. We both were a little scared to do it. But we over came our fears and did it. Im so glad we did. I can't believe how blue the water is and how many different kinds of blue. Then Wayne went up Jaxie was on the boat with us. She was like dad dad dad. I go he is up there. Then she realized how close to the water she was,and yeah it took all I that I have to keep her from going over. Jaxie LOVES LOVES LOVES did I say LOVE water. Its scary how fearless she is. She would jump in over or go under anything to get to the water. Gary went (waynes dad) next after Wayne. Well lets just say he lost something up there in the air. He got sick you should of see his face. It was HILLARIOUS!!! When we docked back it started to poor and man did it come down. We had to run to shelter and it took us maybe 5 seconds and we were soaked. It was a warm rain. I really really loved Cozumel. We got to were our ship was and there is a place called Fat Tuesdays YUM YUM YUM!! It was the best taco I have ever eaten. I actually crave that taco. Kolynn said there was one in Utah. Im going to find it and go there again and hopefully soon. I don't do good with cravings.

Well that was just a little about our cruise will place pic soon. I hope.









No comments:

Post a Comment