Sunday, January 13, 2013

I really need to be better at this. I hope I can be better with pics and stories.

Talking about stories. We got  an Ipad when we went on the cruise for Jaxie. Well she has really gotten good with it. Well we love to facetime her grandparents. We send her to bed with it so she will fall asleep watching a movie. I know great parenting here. Anyways the other night or morning she called my parents at 800 am. I woke up and was going to check on her. I hear her giggle then 2 adults giggling. Im wondering what is she watching open the door and there were my parents talking with Jaxie... It was pretty funny. I was talking with mom and dad about this. I guess Jaxie kept telling them to shh shh shh like she knew she was not suppose to be calling on it. haha. I think its pretty funny till this morning when mom text me that she tried to call them again at 3am yes 3am. So no ipad to sleep any more. Sorry mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment